Accompanying the morning linkage is a selection from Curbed Miami's Flickr Pool. We'll feature something from the pool most days, unless we run out of pics. Add photos to the pool so our coffers don't empty out, and yours could be posted front and center on Curbed Miami one morning soon.
· Historic Fire Station #2 is renovated [Miami Herald]
· Miami Beach is redoing its bicycle master plan [Transit Miami]
· The Design District plan was approved by the planning board [Miami Herald]
· Bal Harbour shops is expanding [Miami Herald]
· Coral Gables' ban on pickup trucks may go to a vote [Miami Herald]
· The SLS Hotel is opening on Thursday [Miami Herald]