Remember this place? The 30,000 square foot Indian Creek modernist spread that was first on the market for a whopping $60 Million, then $52 million? Back in June, it was reportedly under contract, according to the NY Times, and now it's finally sold, for a still grand, and still record setting, $47 million. That's the biggest residential sale ever in Miami-Dade County.
What do the still unidentified buyers get for all that gold? Well, 10 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a chromotherapy spa, hidden art storage, limo-sized garage, 100 foot pool, certified green house, fingerprint secured wine cave, and a panic room. Oh, and an address on one of Miami's most rarified and expensive islands that's also its own town: Indian Creek Village, population: 40.
· Miami's Record Setting $52 Million House Is Under Contract [Curbed Miami]
· Miami's Record-Setting Spec Behemoth Is Worth A Second Look [Curbed National]
· Record residential transaction slated to close [DBR]
· Record Miami-Dade Home Sale [SFBJ]
· Miami-Area Mansion Sells For Eye-Popping $47 Million [WSJ]