Now that Miami's long-running business newspaper, Miami Today, has vacated its Brickell Avenue headquarters which it has rented from Northern Trust Bank for the past 21 years, to occupy new digs in an office building just down the street, what will happen to that iconic building? Well, the rather 1960s or 70s looking Federal style building that bears a striking resemblance to the Charlie's Angels Townsend Agency must be on some incredibly valuable real estate. It's located precisely between Brickell CitiCentre and Brickell Ave. No doubt the charming little brick building with its grassy front yard and cute little boxwood hedges will, sadly, be gone before you can say "Hello Angels," but what's going there next? Give us your thoughts in the comments, or send them over to the tipline. Thanks!
· Moving day uncovers the background of today's top news [Miami Today]
· Miami Today Brickell Avenue Headquarters [exMiami]
· The Townsend Agency [Charlie's Angels]
· Brickell CitiCentre coverage [Curbed Miami]
· Miami Today News [Miami Today]
[Photos courtesy exMiami/langbro and Miami Today News]