Now presenting: leaked renderings of superstar architecture firm Herzog & de Meuron's Jade Signature, in Sunny Isles Beach, courtesy of exMiami and its undercover development daredevils. The first five renderings are by Herzog & de Meuron, while the second five by Raymond Jungles, the project's landscape architect. Just as Herzog & de Meuron's second Miami building starts to look like a finished building, news of this third building down here - a condo tower of all things, in Sunny Isles Beach - is stealing the show and giving us that warm fuzzy feeling you can only get from exciting new buildings by really great architects. Now that the firm has a trifecta of archetypal Miami buildings (an art museum, a condo tower, and a parking garage), what paradigm shifting architectural wonder might they design next for our fair city? A mall? A gas station? A strip club?
· Herzog & de Meuron's Jade Signature, page 3 [exMiami]
· Tour the in-progress Perez Art Museum Miami in 68 pictures [Curbed Miami]
· All The Plans Of Herzog & de Meuron's New Miami Condo Tower [Curbed Miami]
· 1111 Lincoln Road [Curbed Miami]
· Jade Signature coverage [Curbed Miami]
· Herzog & de Meuron coverage [Curbed Miami]