Check out this fit for a whale condo at the Four Seasons Tower in Brickell that could probably claim the title of 'most expensive apartment on this side of Biscayne Bay' at a cool $27 million. And it's not even oceanfront, or anywhere near the beach. Nor is it one of the building's penthouses, which are fifteen stories higher. Fifteen! And two of those are selling for much less money ($13 million and $5 million). On the plus side, this place is huge at 9,000 square feet, has a home theater, a billiard room, an expansive bay view, a hot tub, and a sauna. Oh, and it's in the Four Seasons. That's a plus. But is it worth it?
· 1425 Brickell Avenue, Units DEF [Douglas Elliman]
· Live Higher Than Anyone Else in Florida For $13.5Mill [Curbed Miami]
· Another Roost At The Top Of Florida For Less Than Half The Price [Curbed Miami]
· Four Seasons Tower coverage [Curbed Miami]
· Whale Week 2013 coverage [Curbed Miami]