Who bought that $47 Million spec house on Indian Creek Island, Miami's most expensive house ever? Ever since the mysterious new owner signed on the dotted line, people have wondered, and still nobody can figure it out, beyond the fact that they are Russian and very rich. Probably a billionaire, we expect. A few more details: It was bought in the name of a trust who's trustee is a Russian Lawyer named Andrey M. Kaydin. Mr. Kaydin has represented his anonymous client in scooping up other posh real estate as well, including a $22 million penthouse in New York City's 15CPW, a very famous new building.
· 3 Indian Creek Drive coverage [Curbed Miami]
· Inside Indian Creek Island, Miami's Billionaire Bunker [Forbes]
· 15CPW Alert: Somebody really likes to buy there [Observer]
· 3 Indian Creek Sells For $47 million [exMiami]
· Whale Week 2013 coverage [Curbed Miami]