The latest dining dish from Eater Miami...
1) Brickell: The fairly recently opened Cipriani Downtown is getting a marine-themed bar with lounge-style seating and a terrace. Cipriani Bar is scheduled to open November 25.
2) Dadeland: After much anticipation Bobby Flay's Bobby's Burger Palace is finally opening at Dadeland. Mark your calendars for December 6 because not only is BBP officially opening, but Bobby Flay himself will be there to celebrate.
3) Eater Awards: The 2013 Eater Awards have been fun and it's almost time to close out the polls, but not just yet. In case you didn't get in on the last of the Eater Awards action, there's still time. Until tomorrow at 1 p.m., we're leaving the poll open to vote on Miami's Stone Cold Stunner.
4) Upper East Side: The guys behind the kitchen at Quattro Gastronomia Italiana, Nicola and Fabrizio Carro, and mixologist Cristiano Vezzoli are opening up a new spot called Via Verdi Cucina Rustica. More info this way.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater]