The hot gossip from our outpost in that crazy cold city, Curbed NY...
1) Soho: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs has put his 2,500-square-foot Mercer Street condo up for rent at the cost of $37,500/month. It's got 3BR/3.5BA, a home office, floor-to-ceiling windows, and it's available March 1.
2) Seaport: Plans have been circulating for a new skyscraper in Manhattan's Financial District. Renderings show a 998-foot-tall tower bisected by skygardens, but will it actually be built?
3) Soho: Planning to summer in the city? Do check out this $40,000/month loft that's perfect for movie nights: it's equipped with as many projectors as there are bedrooms.
4) Boerum Hill: Brownstone Brooklyn has another multi-million townhouse on the market. This time, it's a two-family renovated beauty listed for $4.2 million. Quirkiest design feature? The plaid-ceiling kitchen.
· Curbed NY [ny.curbed.com]