The latest and greatest from Eater Miami...
1) Brickell: Sam Nazarian of SLS Hotel has partnered up with Jorge Perez of Related Group for a new hotel in Brickell. Word is that Michael's Genuine Food & Drink's Michael Schwartz and The Bazaar's Jose Andres will be overseeing all food and beverage at the upcoming hotel (slated to open in 2015).
2) Heat Map: Check out Eater Miami's updated version of the Happy Hour map. Some are tried and true and others are brand new. Just added are: OTC, The Hoxton and South Street Restaurant & Bar. And in case you need ideas for where to go during the Winter Music Conference, here's a map for that too.
3) Brickell: Stanzione 87 owned by Franco Stanzione is the latest addition to the Brickell area. The Neapolitan-style pizzeria is due to open by the end of March.
4) South Beach: Charles St. in South Beach is officially open. Took a while to get things running (their original opening date was February 22), but now they are ready for action. Stop by any day from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater]