The latest dining dish from Eater Miami...
1) Miami Beach: Verdict's out on Lucali in Miami Beach. The NY transplant isn't "officially" open yet, but they've been serving customers for the last week. So far, it looks like they're meeting almost everyone's expectations. Check out the early word on the pizzeria.
2) Coral Gables: The 50 Eggs group is almost ready to go with their latest venture, Swine Southern Table & Bar. Check out photos of the interior before the new spot opens tomorrow, March 9.
2) Coral Gables: SushiSamba is expanding to Coral Gables. The new location should be open sometime mid-April at the Westin Colonnade Hotel.
4) South Miami: Barley & Swine will be opening up in South Miami by the end of the month at the Metropolis building in Dadeland. Owner Jorge Ramos is aiming toward a friendly location where customers can enjoy "classic American comfort food".
· Eater Miami [miami.eater.com]