clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Comment of the day

"But any property owner who wants to add units or develop waterfront property needs a "development agreement" from the City. The City demands that the developers "buy-in" to the City's long term goals by creating bay walks, ocean walks and river walks. The Flamingo and other property owners try to avoid their civic responsibilities, hence the 10 year battle."-anon. [Walking The Now-Open-To-The-Public Flamingo Bay Walk]