The latest dining and entertainment dish from Eater Miami...
1) Eater Guides: We've compiled an epic list of Miami's 13 Most Anticipated Fall Restaurant Openings. There are some big players on here and some smaller ones, but all have major buzz about them so get excited. Sneak Peek: Lorenzo, Lippi, Lure Fishbar (but head over this way for the full round-up).
2) Brickell Key: Yes, Café Sambal has shuttered, but Mandarin Oriental has something very exciting in the works: the famed Peruvian/Asian fusion restaurant, La Mar by Gaston Acurio. It's set to open December.
3) Brickell: Beer fans and Batch fans, you'll be pleased to know that Brickell's latest, Batch Gastropub is coming along and nearing an opening. Here's a look inside the space (still under construction) and a little more info on what's to come at the bar/restaurant.
4) Upper Eastside: Panther Coffee is on the move (for the third time); they're expanding with a location in the upcoming MiMo Place, a center currently being developed. This way for a rendering of the property and more on Panther.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater.com]