· The Miami Shores Fine Arts Commission has a call to artists for its next public art project [Miami Art Exchange]
· Pasha's on Lincoln Road closing soon with plans to relocate [Miami New Times]
· A Porsche sank into a broken water main on Crespi Boulevard in Miami Beach today [Huffpo]
· Luxury housing's latest trend, 'limited edition' living, began in Miami [Forbes]
· Late real estate tycoon Steven Posner's Williams Island penthouse sells for $4.65 million [Real Deal Miami]
· Improv Rising, an improvised comedy theater experiment, is coming to Wynwood [Miami New Times]
UPDATE: A Curbed reader clarifies that the yellow car caught in the water main is not actually a Porsche but a Toyota MR2.