All the latest real estate news from Curbed NY...
1) West Chelsea: The eagerly awaited redesigned penthouse at Annabelle Selldorf-designed 200 Eleventh Avenue?better known as the Sky Garage building, where special elevators from the future transport your vehicle up to its own bedroom?hit the market for a whopping $23 million. It has something weird called a "Sky Vault" and is being sold by Million Dollar Listing New York's Ryan Serhant.
2) Lower East Side: There are finally renderings for Manhattan's largest swath of undeveloped land south of 96th Street. Designed by SHoP and Beyer Blinder Belle, "Essex Crossing" will include retail, restaurants, a movie theater, parks, office space, and 1,000 apartments. And, randomly, an Andy Warhol Museum.
3) Chelsea: Newly engaged Lance Bass is preparing to bid bye, bye, bye to his two-bedroom condo at the Chelsea Mercantile building, which is actually rather blah for an ex-boy band member. He's asking $2.25 million.
4) Harlem: The smallest, saddest apartment in the whole city is a 100-square-foot "studio" in Harlem that rents for $1,275/month. It's almost too depressing to ogle, but you should anyway.
5) All Over Town: Fall's going to be a busy time for buyers, as 24 new developments are set to hit the market. They include Jared Kushner's pet project, six new penthouses atop the 128-year-old Puck Building priced from $21 to $60 million, and we've got some insider deets. Ready, brokers? And go!
· Curbed NY [ny.curbed]