The latest shopping intel from Racked Miami...
1) Wynwood: Men's jewelry is on the rise, and we can happily thank Miami-based brand Miansai for it. Step inside their super cool Wynwood factory with us, and see how each piece is handmade from mold to gold, and then shipped out to luxury boutiques and department stores around the world.
2) Bal Harbour: Bal Harbour Shops is set to reveal four new stores and four facelifts before this year ends, and at least two store openings through spring of next year. We've listed them all out for you. You're welcome.
3) Aventura and Lincoln Road: This Thursday the much acclaimed Alexander Wang for H&M collection launched, and with it brought a frenzy of fashion folks lining up as early as 8pm the night before to score some very grim and gym-inspired leggings, crop tops, and mini dresses. Read through our Twitter play-by-play from the Lincoln Road opening (we lined up at 7:30), and check out what's left at Aventura Mall.
4) South Beach: Goorin Bros, a 119 year old hat store, is making its way to Lincoln Road. It's bringing the friendly neighborhood hat shop concept back to America, and here's what we know so far.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked]