1) South Beach: With the renovation of the former Perry, former Gansevoort Hotel—currently the 1 Hotel —comes a new restaurant from Top Chef judge and five-time James Beard-award winner Tom Colicchio. There's no name yet, but there's a lot of other details, all of which he shares with Eater, this way.
2) Miami Beach: If you like the romantic sound of Champagne in a Parisian patisserie, then you'll probably like Laduree. It's, well, a Parisian patisserie with a Champagne bar, macarons aplenty and a pretty decent ice cream collection, and it's open. Oh, and for the Art Deco lovers, they have a limited edition of said era-inspired treats.
3) Brickell: Whilst anxiously awaiting the arrival of a Gaston Acurio restaurant named La Mar at Mandarin Oriental, you can now sip on vintage cocktails as you gawk at the water view at the newly opened MO Bar + Lounge. Makes the time go by quicker and is also probably pretty nice.
4) MiMo: People are so dedicated to The Federal Food Drink & Provisions that there's a name for them, The Federalists. So, it's good news that The Fed's launching their first ever happy hour, at least for those guys. It's bottomless. It features aperitif-based cocktails. And it's governed by a booze fairy named Emily Brown.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater.com]