It's like Curbed for shopping, so expect weirdness over at Racked Miami...
1) Everywhere: With one day of spring down for the count, it's time you thought about sprucing up your place. A few new throws here, a new lounge chaise there, whatever it takes for your house to feel like a home. This week we've rounded up a highly subjective list of Miami's 38 essential home stores, whether you're balling on a budget or you're ready for a complete home renovation.
2) Everywhere: Millions of dollars walk across Hollywood's red carpets every year, which leaves us wondering, what happens to those gems after they've been flaunted by the likes of Cate Blanchett and Jennifer Lawrence? Marc Hruschka, CEO of Chopard, let us in on the secrets behind Hollywood's dazzling jewels.
3) Downtown Miami: Speaking of jewelry, Miami has its own history with diamonds, pearls and Rolex's. Our resident Miami expert Patricia Guarch Wise explores Miami's oldest standing jewelry structure, from the oldest tenant on the first floor to the medical smell on the top.
4) Wynwood: Move over New York, Miami has its own sample sale to worry about. Starting this weekend and ending on Tuesday, Del Toro will be slashing its shoe prices as low as $50 and $175. While we can't predict if there will be shuddering tales of a sample sale gone ravage, we do recommend getting there early.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked]