The latest subtropical fashion news from Racked Miami...
1) Everywhere: Denim is the backbone of American style, so naturally we had to scope out where to find the perfect dungarees in town. From cigarette to boyfriend fit, here are 14 stores that won't make denim shopping a daylong event, unless of course, you want it to be.
2) South Beach: If King James can give menswear designer Michael Bastian his approval, we think you can swing him an eye too. We sat down with the designer last week at Cottage Miami, to talk menswear, the perfect hangover shirt, and what on earth is up with his leopard print designs for men?
3) Everywhere: You've checked out every restaurant on Eater's Easter brunch list and have now settled on a reservation. Now what are you going to wear? Have no fear, we've handpicked 14 printed and pastel frocks that are bright enough for spring, but won't make you look like an Easter Egg.
4) Everywhere: If you love Nastygal, but detest that you're wearing the same scanty jumpsuit as the girl across the bar, then check out Amanda Del Duca's latest project, Slasher Girl. We had a little cafecito with this local fashion blogger, amongst her many titles, to talk Slasher Girl, the Miami fashion scene, and what shoes you shouldn't be wearing down Collins.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked.com]