Eat, drink, and be merry at Eater Miami...
1) Multiple Locations: In case you hadn't hear, Eater is now doing reviews (!). Eater Restaurant Editor Bill Addison recently came down to Miami and stopped by the iconic Joe's Stone Crab. If you want to read up on what he had to say, and you really should, head this way. He also reviewed Michael's Genuine and The Cypress Room, this way.
2) Sunny Isles:After parting ways with The Forge a couple months back, chef Dewey LoSasso joined the Acqualina resort to open AQ by Acqualina. We caught up with him to talk about the first week open, having fun with the menu and guests' favorite dishes so far.
3) Doral:BLT Prime at Trump National Doral is officially open. In true Trump fashion, the restaurant boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and design elements like Corinthian columns, handcrafted railings and scrolled ceilings, and is a the perfect depiction of opulence.
4) Miami Beach: Tony Mantuano's highly anticipated Lorenzo didn't get off on great footing with the critics, but if it was due to their exec chef, that will also be changing soon. They've recently appointed executive chef Chris Wyman, who comes to the restaurant with over 15 years of experience.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater.com]