It's lunch time, so let's see what's up over at Eater Miami...
1) South Beach: If you didn't get a chance to try you chef Tony Mantuano's Lorenzo at the Redbury, now's one of your last chances. The eatery, only nine months after a much anticipated opening is calling it quits very soon. The space is being over by a Mediterranean-style restaurant called Cleo.
2) Multiple Locations: Attention thin crust fanatics, this spot is about to be all over South Florida and, of course, Miami. It's a Californian-import called Persona Neapolitan Pizzeria.
3) South Beach: Renowned mixologist Albert Trummer is bringing his talents to Miami once more (post his Drogerie venture). This time around, he's opening a bar at the Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach that will serve up apothecary reminiscent "house medicines" aka cocktails that fall into categories like "Stress Relievers" and "Pain Killers." Meet, Drawing Room.
4) South Beach:Vintro Kitchen is as of yesterday officially open. What you'll be eating if you go: dishes reflective of Mediterranean culture and the slow food movement—think farm-to-table goods. Menu highlights include goat cheese and vegetable croquettes, caramelized sea scallops, local burrata, and quinoa and vegetables.
· Eater Miami [miami.eater.com]