It's a mystery why the editor of Eater Miami is still skinny...
1) Brickell: If you were wondering what you'll be eating at the newest American Social outpost in Brickell (once it opens), read this. It'll tell you all about those new items, a little on how enormous this location actually is and who's in as executive chef.
2) Everywhere: Looks like celeb chef Scott Conant, the man behind Fontainebleau's Scarpetta, might be opening a second Miami restaurant at a new hotel. Stay tuned and send over any intel you have via the tipline.
3) Everywhere: The heat is on! Here's our latest update of the Eater Miami Heatmap. Do make sure to check out all of the latest and buzziest spots on there. Go forth and eat.
4) Multiple Locations: New to the bean scene are two dudes with a pop-up organic coffee shop/Belgian waffle house/gelateria called Mad Chiller. They've got semi-permanent walls called "Brew Walls" on which they hang the work of local artists and a small cart they roll around. Soon they'll be setting up shop at the Miami Center for Architecture and Design. Get the full scoop this way.
· Eater Miami [Eater Miami]