After nine long months, with rumors spreading as to why nobody seemingly wanted to buy the place, LeBron James' Coconut Grove house is in contract to sell.
The sale price is still unknown, but it was recently pricechopped from the original list of $17 million to $15 million. James who sold his little slice of paradise with its wine cellar, 6 bedrooms, 16,000 square feet, and dockage space for two 60 foot yachts, to go back to Cleveland, bought it for $9 million back in 2010.
UPDATE: GossipExtra hears that LeBron sold it close to the $15 million ask, and according to hyper-local authority he Coconut Grove Grapevine the new owner is Timo Kipp, who owns Mayfair and who recently sold Alonzo Mourning's house on Anchorage Way.
· Why LeBron James' $17 million mansion won't sell [Page Six]
· LeBron James under contract to sell [Los Angeles Times]
· LeBron James' Miami House Sold [GossipExtra]
· We know who purchased LeBron's Coconut Grove house [Grapevine]
· 3590 Crystal View Court coverage [Curbed Miami]