Rendering via Armani/Casa
A penthouse at the Residences of Armani/Casa in Sunny Isles is offering a peculiar one-time amenity, according to the Wall Street Journal: a free trip to Italy that includes meeting Armani founder Giorgio Armani, whose company designed interiors and finishes of the building that's expected to be completed in 2018.
The soon-to-be-listed penthouse is asking $15 million. It's a six-bedroom duplex on the 53rd and 54th floors. After purchasing the 6,000-square foot luxury pad, the trip will include the following:
- Two first-class, round trip tickets to Milan
- Meet and Greet with Armani
- Two-night stay at Armani Hotel Milano
- Private tour of Armani's flagship store after hours
- Dinner for two at Armani/Ristorante
- Cocktails at Armani/Privé
- Signed copy of Armani's book
Gil Dezer, who is developing the project with Related Group, told the Wall Street Journal 180 units have been sold since sales kicked off last summer.
· Residences by Armani/Casa [Curbed]