620 S Ocean Blvd via Sotheby's
A 15,000-square-foot Manalapan home built by Frank McKinney in 2008 has returned to the market at $26.5 million. The Tahitan inspired estate with 150 feet of oceanfront is named Acqua Liana (Water Flower) and she comes with some dynamic features.
An arched 2,000-gallon aquarium wet bar and glass "water floor" with "hand-painted tiles in a Monet-inspired Lotus garden motif" are among them. It has seven bedrooms and 10.5 bathrooms, sitting on 1.6 acres.
Even at an ask of over $26 million, the home is the fifth most expensive Manalapan home on the market, according to Redfin, led of course by the $195-million Gemini.
McKinney sold Acqua Liana for $15.5 million in 2010. Some other standout features:
· 24-foot oceanfront sheeting water walls
· 9-foot hand-blown multi-color glass chandelier
· Double helix glass staircase
· Mahogany soaking tub
· Glass wine room
· Hollywood-like movie theater
· Oversize garage with sub-surface windows peering into pool
· Ultra hi-tech home automation with biofeedback
· 2-bedroom 2-bath guesthouse
· Floating sun terrace