With Miami Beach's iconic Shore Club set to reopen as Fasano Residences + Hotel Miami Beach (Q4 2018), here are some new interior renderings of the Isay Weinfield-designed project, which will feature the longest pool in South Beach.
The new Fasano Residences + Hotel Miami Beach broken down:
- Central Tower – 22 floors
- North Tower – 8 floors
- South Tower – the Fasano hotel rooms and main hotel lobby
- Beach Houses - three exclusive two-story poolside Beach Houses with each containing a private plunge pool, sauna and spa therapy room.
- A poolside restaurant and bar, garden-facing bar, and hotel lobby lounge.
- State-of- the-art fitness facilities with yoga and personal training rooms, in addition to a spa and wellness center.