Units will range from 1,294 to 4,087 square feet. Some of the features that will come with the units include full-size laundry rooms, spa tubs, rain showers, and designer European kitchens. Pricing will start from the mid-$700,000s up to the millions for one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and three-bedrooms.
According to the project's fact sheet, the double-height lobby will span 1,900 square feet. On the ninth floor, there will be the amenities, such as the "relaxation lounge," the spa, indoor sports center, and kids play room. On the upper deck will be the pool, cabanas, tennis courts, and jogging path.
The project is slated to deliver by 2018.
Next Up In Miami Development News
- Supertall Waldorf Astoria hotel and condo tower pitched for downtown
- A closer look at Jean Nouvel’s Monad Terrace
- Brickell’s Una Residences tower clears key vote
- Angular palm tree-inspired tower joins Miami skyline
- Five-story mixed-user unveiled for Coconut Grove
- Massive ParkSquare Aventura development now complete