300 Biscayne, one of several planned towers that would be Miami’s tallest at 1,041 feet above ground, has launched its website and unveiled a batch of exterior renderings, notes The Next Miami.
Within these renderings you’ll notice a new look. The luxury residential project’s initial approved design depicted two towers with what appeared to be several walkways connecting them. That plan called for 500 luxury condo units.
However, recent renderings show one colossal staggered tower and the website describes the tower as follows:
- Tallest Residential Tower South of New York
- Five-Star Hotel Brand + Residences
- Second Wellness-Focused Spa of its Kind
Another large residential project comprised of nearly 700 “smart apartments” is planned to rise next door at 400 Biscayne by the same development team, Greybrook Realty Partners and Property Markets Group.
300 Biscayne’s 20,000-square-foot sales center is currently under construction. It’s the first project completely overseen by health guru Deepak Chopra.
- Nearly 700 smart apartments planned for 400 Biscayne [Curbed]
- Website Unveiled For 300 Biscayne, Miami’s Next Tallest [TNM]
Renderings by ArX Solutions