The veil has finally been lifted from that mysterious residence sitting atop the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach.
Listing today for $34 million with The Jills, Skyhouse 11 11 is a 7,700-square-foot penthouse with 18,000 square feet of magical outdoor space, seven bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, and a separate guest house. It previously housed developer Robert S. Wennett, who sold the mixed-use parking structure for a whopping $283 million in July to German investment fund Bayerische Versorgungskammer.
It features landscape design by Raymond Jungles, including a sloped garden with tropical grapevines and bromeliads. The terraces boast Burle Marx-style pavement with white Portuguese stones, and on the rooftop lies a private pool, a built-in bar, and a summer kitchen.
Jill Hertzberg describes the residence as “unlike anything buyers have ever seen before,” while Jill Eber says it has a “a New York-like atmosphere.” The striking property is additionally infused with smart home technology and is now among the 10 priciest homes for sale in Miami-Dade County.
Some additional highlights:
- 11-foot ceilings
- Sliding walls that double as doors
- White oak floors and ceilings
- European mahogany elevator
- Master dressing room with all white oak cabinetry
- Breakfast room and kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and statuary marble
- Skylights in every bathroom
- Starphire glass throughout
- Custom-designed curtains by Jakob Schlapfer
- Hidden TVs in library
- Furnishings include 1950s Brazilian and mid-century contemporary
Photos are courtesy of The Jills and were taken by Luxhunters