The penthouse at Regalia in Sunny Isles Beach just officially listed for $39 million ($3,626 per square foot), becoming the second most expensive condo for sale in Miami-Dade County (behind the Faena penthouse) and the eighth priciest residence overall.
Also included in the price is a very Miami gift in the form of a pink diamond valued at half a million dollars, according to listing agent Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group of Douglas Elliman. The triplex penthouse features just under 11,000 square feet of interior space, another roughly 6,000 square feet of terrace/rooftop space, and a newly designed pneumatic vacuum glass elevator that rises to the rooftop, where you’ll find a “sky bar” and a cascading waterfall into a private pool.
When we previewed the unit last summer it was expected to ask above $40 million, though its $39 million ask still makes it the priciest home available in Sunny Isles Beach.
Regalia’s Beach House unit is the tower’s Scottie Pippen to the penthouse’s Michael Jordan and is currently asking $29 million, $6 million less than its initial ask last May.
Other penthouse features include:
- Six bedrooms, two of which are master suites with midnight bars
- Expansive great room with a cantilevered stone staircase and a dazzling chandelier, whose 225-plus floating glass pendants emulate rain during the day and constellations at night
- 1,000-bottle wine cellar
- Kosher kitchen
- Entertainment wing with a 1,100-square-foot game room and a movie theater
- 1,500-square-foot master bath cladded in full-slab Calcutta Gold stonework
- Massive steam room and sauna, a hydrotherapy Jacuzzi tub, and a towel-warming wall
The unit is one of 37 full-floor residences in the modern luxury tower and is to be designed by the acclaimed Charles Allem.
Building amenities include a residents living room, a champagne bar, a wine cellar, a gourmet chef’s kitchen, a children’s playhouse, a fitness center, a pool deck with six difference pools, and a full-service oceanfront spa and Beach Club.