We’re writing with some news: We’ve closed up shop at Curbed Miami, at least for the time being.
We’re leaving our home page curated with our best, and most resourceful stories and maps, including a smattering from our flagship, which will continue to cover Miami (and Florida) architecture, real estate, transportation, and urbanism news.
Want to know what’s happening outside of Miami? We’re the local authorities on 12 other American cities, the nation’s favorite regions, and the most interesting international design capitals. You can also follow along on Twitter, and Instagram, and Facebook—where we also host groups for fans of Midcentury Modern Houses and Interiors and Campers, Vans, and RVs.
For now, we’ll leave you with some of Curbed Miami’s greatest hits:
- Here’s what Miami could look like in 2100
- The 21 best things to do in Miami with kids
- Miami’s 21 most expensive homes for sale, mapped
- Miami’s 9 hottest developments under construction, mapped
- Miami’s 10 best rooftop bars
- Where to watch Miami’s July 4th fireworks
- Miami’s 20 best secret gardens, parks, and green spaces, mapped
- Florida haunted house can be yours for $480K
- These post-Hurricane Irma photos of the Florida Keys are devastating
- Miami’s 11 ultimate hotel pools
- Tour the amazing $11M castle Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union were married in