Drone photography has taken the real estate world by storm, especially with high-end property owners and marketers looking to give their projects a little extra oomph.
It’s especially been apparent in coastal cities like Miami, where waterfront aerials often look more like sophisticated renderings than actual photos. Drone photos have also been prominent among empty residential plots, such as this $24 million chunk of dirt in Coral Gables.
We scoured Instagram for the best drone shots we could find of notable areas and buildings across Miami-Dade County. Our compilation is ordered from north to south.
Other maps include:
- Road trip from Miami: The 12 best places to stay
- Bad Boys II’s Miami filming locations
- Miami’s 10 biggest homes for sale
- Miami’s 20 most expensive homes for sale
- Curbed Miami's Pocket Guide: Summer 2017
- The Florida Keys’ new sculpture trail
- Miami’s 10 priciest zip codes